Finally the Sherlock fandom will have a good reason for using this GIF
I was in the car with my mother and we saw a year 7 kid running and she shouted “RUN FORREST RUN!” and that is why my mother is the superior parent.
Answer this with ten random facts about yourself and then pass it on to your ten favorite followers. <3
I’ll never miss an opportunity to share facts. :)
- My time of birth was around 4am.
- My contact lens prescription is -1.50 dioptres.
- I can write incredibly fast - I once wrote 8 pages in an 45-minute-long English Literature exam.
- One of my uncles owns a golf course.
- Some of my fingers are double jointed and it freaks me out.
- I once broke my foot and my parents didn’t believe me. I HAD TO WALK AROUND FOR AN ENTIRE DAY IN AGONY.
- When I was 10 my parents told me that we were going to Lapland and I cried. I was such a weird child.
- I have an irrational fear of public buses.
- My GCSE results were mainly A*s and As. I was pretty happy.
- My younger sister and I look so unalike that people doubt that we are related. We have the same eye and natural hair colour (her hair is lighter than mine), but she dyes her hair so people automatically assume we’re not related, despite our shared surname. Some people are idiots haha :D x